The Legend Of Lucky Pie Episode 2 "The Zodiac Maze" (With English Subtitles) The Legend Of Lucky Pie Episode 2 "The Zodiac Maze" (With English Subtitles)

This is a great little story inspired by a fantastic show. Keep up the good work guys!

Spirit Chaser Spirit Chaser

WOW! I hate that I can't animate half as well as you. I love this animation it speaks to me on levels beyond the aesthetics.

Sinmara Saga Sinmara Saga

Fantastic, Fluid and Beautiful animation! I honestly think that was better than some professional 3D animations out there. You could have completely dropped the real time event-y button pressing aspect of the game and it would have been a brilliant fight scene all on its own! - You should work for a company, Maybe rooster teeth could use you on RWBY.

The Stress Animatic v2 The Stress Animatic v2

I honestly was lost half way through. I know what its like to be a student and have a great Idea in your head, Its like a magical journey in your mind. Maybe try a different story :S sorry to bare bad news.

hreyas responds:

I love to do a different new kind of story , but sadly theres no time

Work To Do Today Work To Do Today

Great animation! what do you call that style of texturing? I would love to learn how to do it.

YABBY HUNTERZ YABBY HUNTERZ

I like this, really funny and good unique style. I feel you need a bit more of in-betweening in the movements

Class Trip Class Trip

Great, Individual style with great imagery.

Game Grumps Animated - Exposed Game Grumps Animated - Exposed

I don't mind fan flicks and can't believe I have never seen this GG sketch before! the animation is alright but like VLanimate I would like to see more in-betweens or elaborate animation. Good shout buddy.

DBM EP5 PREVIEW DBM EP5 PREVIEW

Great key animation, its perfect. I was disappointed about the backgrounds. If time becomes an issue try collating with a BG artist. Still fantastic!

bocodamondo responds:

obviously there will be backgrounds in the finished episode

Kerslash Episode 1 Kerslash Episode 1

I just love the style and story!